Wednesday, February 1, 2012

TRADING TODAYS ACTION

Hi Folks,

Today we have a few economic releases. We have the ADP Employment Report, ISM Manufacturing and Construction Spending. For day traders, most of the action occurs in 2 time frames during the day. Around 10:00 am - 11:00 am you usually see a nice move. This is usually due to an economic number being released. The most common times for these release during the trading day are 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. So from 2:00 pm to the close is the other time for a lot of action.

So how to you use this? I generally have an opinion on the direction or trend we are in. In simple terms if my bias says buy dips as it has been recently, I buy the dips around 11:00 and reassess later in the day. There is a lot more to it but just wanted to give you a little insight into how I generally frame my day.

Thanks and Good Trading,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment